where to print
where you print matters
We test print all of our designs prior to listing them for sale in our shop with our at home printer and through Zazzle.com for quality and color check. Any issues with quality or color will unfortunately come down the the individual printer used. Check out our recommended printing vendors, tips, and products below!
RECOMMENDED PRINT SHOPS
Vistaprint & Zazzle
- We recommend printing with Vistaprint or Zazzle, as both have printing capabilities to print the products with the colors closest matching what you see on your screen.
- Download as a PDF or JPEG with the "bleed" option selected.
- Printing at home is cost effective!
- We recommend printing on 100lb cardstock at minimum for best results.
- Color quality depends on the quality of your printer, and whether it is set to print exactly as colors appear on your screen.
- Unfortunately, if your printer is not calibrated properly to print as displayed on your monitor, the output color can turn out dull.
OFFICE PRINT & COPY CENTERS
- We do NOT recommend printing colorful designs at shops such as Staples, Office Max, FedEx, UPS, Kinkos, etc.
- General feedback has been that light blues and light pinks do not print properly at these shops.
- Designs with black text print great at these types of centers.
view our user guide
Check out our user guide for more instructions on how to edit your template!